Haywood Public Transit
1-800-735-2962 TDD/TTY

Transportation ConnectionHPT-FACILITY-PHOTO
206 bridging-services-bus 220

Transportation Services for Haywood County residents are available through coordination between Haywood Public Transit and Mountain Mobility /Buncombe County. Haywood Public Transit provides connections to/from the Enka-Candler Trailblazer Route. The Travel America Center at I-40/Exit 37 is the transfer point between the two systems. ART (Asheville Redefines Transit) makes additional connections for these services at Goodwill Industries on Smoky Park Highway.

Connecting services for individuals other than HCC Students are available from other locations and may be scheduled through the transit office.

Only HCC students are transported to/from 300 Building, Lower Level!

Student Fare from HCC campus to/from Trailblazer:  $3.00 - Lower Level Student Services Bldg 300

All other passengers: $3.00

Reservations are required:  828-565-0362

[Home] [English Brochure] [Spanish Brochure] [Title VI / ADA] [Haywood-Buncombe Connection] [New Transit Facility] [Advisory Committee] [Success Story]

Service animals are allowed on transit vehicles. Advance notification when scheduling is appreciated.

A Division of Mountain Projects, Inc.

Website designed and hosted by C-4 The WebStore, Inc.